Temporary Permit

Fuel permit in Arizona can be purchased at the entry ports or from MVD Commercial permits located in Goodyear. You can buy permits for a single trip or for a specified period as you schedule your travel.

If your base jurisdiction is Arizona and you wish to operate in other IFTA jurisdiction then as a licensee you must apply for an IFTA license at Arizona to travel in and out. If you can’t buy a license for other member jurisdiction then apply for a temporary fuel tax permit.

Reference Links: